Re: Title and description of this group may mislead.

Gervase Markham:
> On 14/03/13 01:02, Fred Andrews wrote:
>> I suggest that the only disputed technology is 'strong DRM' and that
>> the title and purpose of this group should reflect this.
>
> How would you distinguish "strong DRM" from "weak DRM", and determine
> what sort falls into what category?

I can not answer for Fred. But the German eBook platform libri.de
provides eBooks either with digital watermarks or with "hartem
Kopierschutz" (hard copy-protection, such as Adobe DRM).

Digital watermarks are not without problems, but most or even all of the
objections against EME would probably not be in conflict with watermarks.

Cheers,
Andreas