Re: "Premium content"

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Duncan Bayne <dhgbayne@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> > It would be nice to have a short commonly agreed term for "content the
> > licensing terms for which include a requirement for DRM".
>
> If the requirement is for DRM - as opposed to other technologies, how
> about 'restricted content?'

I don't especially mind - I think arguing about what the R standards for in
DRM is silly, for example - but there could be people who would object to
"restricted" for essentially the same (or I suppose inverse) reason that
you object to "premium".

Also, there is the problem of distinguishing between legal restrictions
(license terms) and technical restrictions (DRM).

...Mark