Re: Is EME usable regardless of the software/hardware I use ?

On 2013/06/12 01:03, piranna@gmail.com wrote:
>> This discussion (for me) is within the scope of the W3 and not life
> in general.
>  >
>  > If there is no other way to restrict content other than by
> involving privacy concerns, should the W3C endorse it ?
>  >
>  It that's the question, taking in account W3C is an organism that try
> to promote open web, definition that include users security and
> privacity by itself and common sense, then definitely the answer is
> "no".

You, I and others would of course say no. However Mark has been asking
"us" to provide a better solution to avoid privacy concerns.

The intention of my question is to out this insane notion that EME
opponents should be responsible for finding an alternative solution to
implement DRM that would satisfy everyone.

--
Emmanuel Revah
http://manurevah.com