Re: aspect ratio as an attribute

From: <steve@steveclaflin.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 15:01:09 -0600
To: Adam van den Hoven <adam@littlefyr.com>
Cc: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, Alex Bell <alex@bellandwhistle.net>, public-respimg@w3.org, Paul Deschamps <pdescham49@gmail.com>, Yoav Weiss <yoav@yoav.ws>, Jason Grigsby <jason@cloudfour.com>, Tommy Hodgins <tomhodgins@gmail.com>, Jonathan Kingston <jonathan@jooped.co.uk>, "Hall, Charles (DET-MRM)" <Charles.Hall@mrm-mccann.com>, Greg Whitworth <gwhit@microsoft.com>
Sorry I opened this can of worms.  I wasn't aware of the desire to
reserve hyphenation for namespacing, although that makes a lot of sense.
  I would venture meta- as a possibility, except that many tag attributes
could be viewed as being meta-data.

My main thought was to avoid having the same term used in multiple
places for different purposes.  I'd be happy with a non-hyphenated (or
should that be nonhypenated?) attribute. I just can't think of too many
at the moment that aren't rather long, like nativeaspect or
naturalaspect, or something totally different, like proportions, or
cryptic like wtoh.