Re: Picture Element Explanation.

Hi Paul,

I see a whole other issue than the double download issue you mention.
Editor experience.

In the real world, there's usually an editor that works with a website in
some sort of CMS. The content this editor produces is usually evaluated
server side, and renders a bunch of markup.

How would you successfully implement a pure responsive image CSS-solution,
in cases where images are content and not presentation? Especially in these
pre-processing times, this proves to be a challenge.
Art direction is a decisive factor I think.

Cheers,

Mads

--
*Mvh. Mads Østergaard*