Re: Requirement for Element Queries

Mikel,

Got it. I asked about the elements being present because it can make a difference in your intent. If the elements are already in the DOM, and you are manipulating the visibility via CSS to show or hide the elements, container queries would need to react to changes to the render tree. If the elements are not present in the DOM, but are inserted at a later point, then you want to have observation of changes to the DOM tree, as mentioned by Rob Brackett. You also need to look for render tree changes in the latter case as well.

Cheers,

George

george@cantina.co

stonehippo@gmail.com