Re: Creating Responsive Images (New Group)

Yeah, both JPEG-XR and WebP support an alpha channel. I haven't used that
capability as part of my experiments, but I imagine that it can fit well,
maybe with some adjustments to the diff function. Otherwise, in terms of
quality, both JPEG-XR and WebP have a decent alpha channel and usually
compress photographic images with an alpha channel way better than PNG.