From: John Stansbury [mailto:jstansbury@rmn.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 9:54 AM
To: public-respimg@w3.org
Subject: Analytics and responsive design

Apologies for tossing this email "over the transom" but I'm looking for opinions, examples, anything really on digital experience data collection in a responsive world. I've been rolling around in the W3C recommendation for digital data collection that was published last year. And in the same exercise, thinking on what digital analytics data looks like in a post-"page" world enabled by responsive design. I skimmed the article on element queries and it seems like that might be a more precise data source for capturing the user experience than making an assumption based on the type of device through which the experience is transpiring.

Regards,
John Stansbury

--
John Stansbury
Director, Global Analytics Platforms

[http://d2b-s3.rmncdn.com/RMN-email-sig.png]

This e-mail, including attachments, contains confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. The reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.