Re: Element Query and Selector Media Query Types

We’ve been playing with Tyson’s elementQuery code on a project here and,
with just a few performance tweaks, it’s been very stable and useful. Love
how easy it is to use, once you get past the initial understanding of when
it’s appropriate. I’d be in support of an approach like this.

*Ben Callahan**Sparkbox, President*
123 Webster Street, Studio 2
Dayton, OH 45402
937.401.0915