Re: respimages js - a new responsible polyfill for responsive images (picture + srcset)

That looks fantastic Alex! I look forward to testing it later, but for the
moment, it certainly seems like a very positive polyfill. Agree about
Chrome, it's a shame, but will this change? Not sure anyone can have an
answer to this at the moment.

--
Regards,

*Tady Walsh*