RICG Newsletter [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: Mathew Marquis <mat@matmarquis.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 18:43:07 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
Since our Chair is so lousy at posting updates to our mailing list, Eric
Portis—author of this incredibly helpful article on the sizes/srcset
syntax—is going to be helping out! We’ll be posting something every other
Friday—short general-purpose posts on using `picture` and `srcset` in your
projects or a few helpful links, along with brief announcements [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'RICG Newsletter'

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group: