Re: [client-hints] new v1 spec draft and src-N interop

Awesome spec. It can't be easy to write those things.

What is CH-RW exactly? Is it the size the image is intended to be displayed
at or the width of the browser / device? I read it as the former, which
made me curious if the browser needs to finish calculating the layout
before it can begin fetching images?

--
Darrel O'Pry, engineer
ImageScale.co, Images for the Responsive Web