Re: [respimg] a perfect responsive solution should not tamper the HTML syntax with too much repeating information

On 10/24/13 6:38 AM, Carsten Berggreen wrote:
> I have worked with optimizing my CMS and websites/campaigns since 1997,
> and for the past 11 years in my own company.
>
> My solution to responsive images is to the the SERVER do the tricks.

Which breaks down as soon as you don't have a server.  Local
development, template development, eBooks (ePub, remember, is HTML)...
you very often don't have a server to do logic, responsive or otherwise.

--Larry Garfield