Re: how many sources do devs use for responsive images?

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 12:26 AM, Vitor Mattos wrote:

> Thanks, Marco
>
> Actually, this data may be useful for a project I'm working on

Happy to hear that. This is also important for informing the need for the viewport-url syntax. That is, in this small sample, we currently don't see a lot of people trying to solve for the viewport use case with responsive image solutions. Of course, we need to look at more data - but my suspicion is that most sites (> 90-95%) are just going to target DPR and/or resolution.