Interesting Responsive Images workaround [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: Tady Walsh <tadywalsh@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 15:42:07 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
A colleague of mine, Ian Devlin, put this up yesterday. I've had a small play
with it and forked it to add some caching. It seems like a pretty good
workaround (note, I don't say solution!).
http://www.iandevlin.com/blog/2013/10/responsive-web-design/resimagecrop-a-responsive-image-solution
I'm sure he'd be glad of some community feedback on it. I haven't really had the
time to poke holes [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'Interesting Responsive Images workaround'

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg/2013/10/16/interesting-responsive-images-workaround/

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg