Re: What do we do with picture?

From: David Rupert <dave@paravelinc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:25:13 -0500
Cc: public-respimg@w3.org
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Before <picture> gets ditched in favor of srcN, I'd like to know if ordinal src{n} attributes is something that the WHATWG would even entertain. If it's a matter of srcset vs. srcN, I think Hixie has made it pretty clear which one is his BFF.

Like other people on this thread, I find <picture> to be the most legible and useful in my day-to-day work so I'd prefer that.