Re: What do we do with picture?

>From a purest-view, I really prefer <picture>.  I think the code is more
readable, more memorable, and also like how the <picture> syntax mirrors
<video>.  It almost (gasp!) feels like consistency...

>From a pragmatist-view, I really want something yesterday, and if either
srcset or srcN is going to get us to a responsive image solution faster,
then "ok, whatever".  I know, however, that I am *always* going to have to
look up syntaxes for both of these solutions, but then I don't build
websites for me, I build them for users.

So, I guess, whatever gets us to a solution faster, I'm good with.

Atg

Atg
*Aaron T. Grogg
*