Re: What do we do with picture?

From: Justin Avery <justincavery@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 21:44:40 +0100
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>, "public-respimg@w3.org" <public-respimg@w3.org>
Like most of the replies already.... I prefer the <picutre> syntax but I
think srcN is the more accepted solution at the moment.

This is my first experience in this process so I'm unsure the consequences
of it becoming a note, but based on the folk that have already agreed it
seems the most appropriate action.+1

--
Justin Avery

*All things responsive*