Re: What do we do with picture?

Like most of the replies already.... I prefer the <picutre> syntax but I
think srcN is the more accepted solution at the moment.

This is my first experience in this process so I'm unsure the consequences
of it becoming a note, but based on the folk that have already agreed it
seems the most appropriate action.+1

--
Justin Avery

*All things responsive*