Re: [respimg] feedback crop sizes

From: Julien Cabanès <jcabanes@zeeagency.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 18:04:32 +0200
To: public-respimg@w3.org
Hi,

I'm currently working on some proposal about POI, I would rather say "Surfaces Of Interest" because crop needs limits IMO. I think you're right : editors don't want to crop by hand but they could still "draw" what's important and let algorithms do the maths. Thinking with relative units is also a good point, percentage is the way to go so information isn't lost when image is resized.

Julien Cabanès

https://twitter.com/JulienCabanes