Reasoning behind srcN replacing srcset and picture [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 17:59:46 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
This post was written by John Mellor. Reposted here from our mailing list for
easier sharing. By now most of you will have seen and started discussing the
alternative markup proposal Tab and I came up with, intended to replace both
srcset and &lt;picture&gt;. Tab's spec write-up gives great examples of how this
solves the various use [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'Reasoning behind srcN replacing srcset and picture'

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg/2013/10/14/reasoning-behind-srcn-replacing-srcset-and-picture/

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg