Re: [client-hints] new v1 spec draft and src-N interop

How could this version of Client Hints be implemented if src-n isn't
adopted or another client spec were to be introduced? How would CH-RW be
calculated in that case? These thoughts came to mind thinking of elements
without src-N attributes, such as /video/source[@src], /iframe[@src],
/script[@source], etc. Will CH-RW be applicable to these elements or is
src-N expected to be a wider ranging practice to replace src in general?

--
Darrel O'Pry, engineer
ImageScale.co, Images for the Responsive Web