Re: Articles/presentations about responsive images

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 11:42 PM, Jason Grigsby wrote:

> I'm not sure if all the things I added are relevant or not. Marcos,
> feel free to edit things.

Thanks! Looks great!
> Doing this made me realize I've written *way too much* about
> responsive images. Jeez.

Nah, might just be that the rest of us have not written enough:)

Your articles have been extremely helpful in articulating all the issues we face and galvanising the community around the RICG  - so please don't stop publishing new ones!

--
Marcos Caceres