Re: Articles/presentations about responsive images

This is shaping up awesome.

I wonder if we should change the “Pro `picture`” heading to something like “includes `picture`/Picturefill?” The vast majority of responsive image posts discuss the `picture` pattern as a solution, even if they aren’t *about* the authors’ explicit support.

-M