Re: Meet-up with browser representatives and the W3C

Hi Walter,

Since space is fairly limited, it would probably be best to send out one
person that would participate and represent your company's position on the
various solutions.

Thanks,
Yoav

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 8:05 PM, Walter Stevenson <wstevenson@besentient.com