Re: resrc.it and other respimg CDNs

From: Nathanael D. Jones <nathanael.jones@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 11:16:34 -0400
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Cc: "public-respimg@w3.org" <public-respimg@w3.org>
I recently released slimmage.js: https://github.com/imazen/slimmage

It works with a large variety of backends (anything RIAPI-compliant),
including http://CDNConnect.com and http://ImageResizing.net (Which
CDNConnect uses internally).

The resulting CSS 'max-width' applied to the element is used to determine
the image URI.
It doesn't address art direction, but makes resolution switching quite
clean.