Re: Request for feedback

These look great, Cory! Whereabouts is PictureTime in use, if you don’t mind my asking?

Your timing is excellent, too: the TAG ( http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ ) has been asking about a Web Components `picture` polyfill. Would you mind if we sent this along to them as a work-in-progress?

I’m looking forward to digging into the code, and I’m sure I’m not the only one—I know a few of us are champing at the bit to get into the Polymer stuff a bit more.

-M