RICG at TPAC 2012 [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 21:31:36 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
During TPAC 2012, Yoav Weiss and I (Marcos Cáceres) had the opportunity to
present the work of RICG to the W3C membership. We gave 2 presentations during
TPAC: Panel discussion, on Wednesday during the Tech Plenary A one hour
presentation and QA session to the HTMLWG about responsive images. Panel
Discussion The panel discussion was organised by [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'RICG at TPAC 2012'

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg/2012/11/23/ricg-at-tpac-2012/

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg