Respondu: responsive implementation framework (alpha) - implements picture and srcset [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: David Clements <huperekchuno@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 02:09:02 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
Hi all, I've developed a basic framework that allows us to implement a
responsive technique (e.g. picture, srcset or any new/improved ideas), it's
called Respondu https://github.com/davidmarkclements/Respondu (if anyone has a
better name, let me know :D). Examples can be found at
http://respondu.davidmarkclements.com/ One of the main features of this
framework is that it defers the loading of [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'Respondu: responsive implementation framework (alpha) - implements picture and
srcset'

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg/2012/05/21/respondu-responsive-implementation-framework-alpha-implements-picture-and-srcset/

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg