An update on responsive images [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: Philip Ingrey <philip.ingrey@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 16:04:24 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
Hey everyone, I guess a lot of you guys aren't signed up to the whatwg mailing
list so I thought it'd be good to give an update on what's going on. I don't
claim to be an authority, in fact I'm sure my knowledge is flawed; Also things
are moving so fast that any information here [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'An update on responsive images'

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group: