Shouldn't we be defining content, not context? [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: Jacob Mather <jmather@itsmajax.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:22:52 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
One of the points that I have seen raised against Matt's most recent suggestion
involving templates has stuck a major chord with me: indirection. A Warning What
I'm about to suggest seems quite "off the wall" in relation to what has been
discussed prior to now. I believe some of this has already been talked about,
but [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'Shouldn't we be defining content, not context?'

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group: