Consider responsive element [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: Anselm Hannemann <anselm@novolo.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:23:16 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
I recently saw this post and was happy to see what this man had
done: http://css-tricks.com/lark-queries/. He changes content when viewing on
different devices / media. I think we need different resolutions and different
content on different devices. Not every text is proper for a smartphone. This
has also been addressed in several blog posts out there. So [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'Consider responsive element'

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg/2012/03/27/responsive-content/

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg