RE: -webkit-image-set

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012, Adrian Roselli wrote:

> I feel that it can benefit users and user agents to know from the markup
> what options there are, particularly if CSS files don’t load, given
> that we're discussing images that are content (as opposed to images
> used for decoration).

That's a good point - by putting the decision on which image to load in
the css, you may end up loading the image twice - once in the base html,
then again when the css loads.

In my opinion the image choice should be in the HTML.

Specifically I like my idea (obviously :) which is currently option #9 on
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/responsive-assets

  -Ariel