Re: -webkit-image-set

I disagree. The position of the image is presentation, but that actual
content - meaning how many pixels are in the image is content.

The visual size is presentation, but the actual physical number of pixels
is content.

There are two issues here: Changing the layout depending on screen size -
that belongs in css certainly.

But selecting which image, with the only difference being the dpi does not
belong in css, that should be supported in html.

 	-Ariel