Re: Mobile first vs desktop first

I'm with Nicolas on this—a bit out of the loop—so forgive me also if this
is a rehashing of what's already been discussed.

We should probably mention @lukew's original context in this conversation
as well—the idea that planning your work with an understanding that it
should work on "mobile" (smaller screen, not necessarily less capable)
devices first, and then adding support for "desktop" (larger screen)
hardware. Obviously, this is a broader definition than Matt's above often
leading to the trimming of content and functionality. It's also driven
largely by the growth statistics in mobile web browsing.

--
*
Ben Callahan

411 East Fifth Street