Syntax issue with displaying high-resolution images in the picture element, how a mole hill could turn into a mountain [via Responsive Images Community Group]

From: Brett Jankord <bjankord@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:42:28 +0000
To: public-respimg@w3.org
I'm a big fan of the current picture element and it's purposed use. I like the
markup, I like the idea that it could be used to support new image formats like
WebP or MNG and fallback to supported formats, like JPG, PNG. Though there is
one issue I'd like to see some agreement on before the [...]

This post sent on Responsive Images Community Group

'Syntax issue with displaying high-resolution images in the picture element, how
a mole hill could turn into a mountain'

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg/2012/04/26/syntax-issue-with-displaying-high-resolution-images-in-the-picture-element-how-a-mole-hill-could-turn-into-a-mountain/

Learn more about the Responsive Images Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/respimg