Re: Reconciliation CG December 2022 Meeting on December 8th, 14:00 UTC

Hi Fabien,

I am sorry I was not able to attend today.

I wish you all a merry holiday season and a great start to 2023!  I look forward to multiple implementations of the latest and greatest reconciliation service API in the coming months.

Best regards,
Gregory

Gregory Saumier-Finch | CTO | La culture crée - Culture Creates | c. (514) 316-6973 | culturecreates.com <http://culturecreates.com/>

Nous reconnaissons que notre travail, ainsi que celui de nos partenaires, a lieu sur les territoires autochtones dans tout le Canada.
We recognize that our work, and the work of our partners, takes place on Indigenous territories across Canada.