Re: a new SPARQL query engine for JavaScript

Hi.

> Exciting news! Does this support sparql 1.1 property paths? Or generalizing, which part of the sparql 1.1 spec does it support?

Property paths are not supported yet.
It wouldn’t require anything special,
just some implementation time :-)

Here’s an overview of all (un)supported operations:
https://github.com/comunica/comunica/issues/39

> Could this be used as a replacement for a graph database to support a nodejs application (with smaller graphs of course)?

Not sure if I understand your question,
but you can use it within any Node.js application:
https://github.com/comunica/comunica/tree/master/packages/actor-init-sparql#usage-within-application

Kind regards,
Ruben Taelman
On 2 June 2018 at 01:18:54, João Rocha da Silva (joaorosilva@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi,

Exciting news! Does this support sparql 1.1 property paths? Or generalizing, which part of the sparql 1.1 spec does it support?

Could this be used as a replacement for a graph database to support a nodejs application (with smaller graphs of course)?

Thanks for keeping us posted :-)

Best,
João Rocha da Silva

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device