Re: Next Meeting RDFJS Representation Task Force 2016-01-08

Hi Piero,

sorry, that was my fault. I created the event with the wrong time and
changed it later. Usually the meeting is at 16 CET. If any of the
upcoming meetings is schedule for a different time, I will mention that
explicitly in the mail.

bergi