Re: Representation Task Force

On 10/23/2015 05:15 PM, bergi wrote:
> Hi everybody,
Hi Thomas,

> in the last meeting Ruben and myself introduced our idea to create a
> task force. The goal of this TF is to come up with specifications aiming
> an easier interfacing and exchange of RDF data across different
> JavaScript libraries. There is now a wiki page [1] that describes
> further the purpose and goals of the TF. The different ways how you can
> participate are also described there.
I notice that this page doesn't link to brainstorming on
https://github.com/rdfjs/rdfjs.org/wiki/Representing-triples-and-quads

Do you plan to somehow incorporate in to this work, what we already
documented there?

> We welcome everybody who likes to join the core TF, but expect also a
> strong commitment to join the weekly meetings and work on assigned
> tasks. Weekly meetings are scheduled every Friday 4pm CET [2]. If you'd
> like to join, please add yourself with full name and GitHub account to
> the member section on the wiki [3].
Do you plan to use MIT/WebEx or G+ Hangouts?

> The first task is to collect use cases. Everybody, also none core TF
> members, are invited to contribute. More details will follow in a
> separate mail.
I look forward to that email, once we have some more guidance on how to
submit use case. I will ask Matteo Collina to help me with documenting
how LevelGraph stores and indexes triples. Currently it has two
extensions, one with N3.js and one with jsonld.js where in both we
convert to common format for storing and indexing. Currently format used
by N3.js

Cheers!