Re: Uses cases

On 31 October 2015 at 11:22, elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
wrote:

> On 10/23/2015 07:33 PM, bergi wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > like I already announced in the last mail, first we want to collect use
> > cases. Everybody is invited to contribute. Also none task force members
> > should write down their use cases to cover the whole spectrum of
> > JavaScript RDF data handling.
> >
> > We started already with some examples [1], so you have an idea how an
> > entry for an use case should look like. Please add your use cases
> > directly to the wiki including a title, a short description, a little
> > piece of code and your name.
> >
> > Deadline is 6th of November.
> >
> > The task force will create a list of features based on the outcome.
> > Further will be discussed which features are required in the low level
> > spec and which can be implemented on top of it in another library.
> >
> > bergi
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/rdfjs/rdfjs.org/wiki/Use-cases
>

> I just added 'Persisting data indexed for fast searches' based on
> Matteo's implementation in http://levelgraph.io

"LevelGraph uses six indices for every triple"

I wonder if we should try and standarize by moving to quad based RDF stores
and indexes?

It's really nice to work with triples, but for most use cases quads become
essential.

Perhaps something along these lines could be mentioned in the charter or
text of the group.