Re: many new RDFJS projects

On 03/23/2015 01:33 PM, bergi wrote:
> On 22.03.2015 19:08, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
>> would anyone like to get together on IRC (+VoIP) sometimes next week and
>> try to update together http://www.w3.org/community/rdfjs/wiki/Main_Page
>
> I would propose Thursday afternoon, European time, IRC + VoIP.

sounds good to me!
if we do it ~18:00 UTC people on American continents could also make it

we already have #rdfjs on irc.w3.org and i just tested requesting VoIP
with Zakim as explained on
https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialig#Instructions_for_creating_a_one-time_call_bridge

i start adding LDP + Hydra + LDF + LD Signatures to my homepage, all in
JS, as demos of implementing Social WG User Stories.
* https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Social_API/User_stories

so for example now i need to sort out differences and overlap between
* https://github.com/bergos/ldp
* https://github.com/linkeddata/node-ldp-httpd

we could also invite authors of all the libraries to link back to our
wiki...

till thursday o/