Re: usage of fourth quad element

Hello!

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015, at 11:31 AM, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> How do you use the fourth element of a quad?
> In other words, quads have one more field
> in addition to subject/predicate/object of triples,
> so what are your use cases for it?

I've only used named graphs to separate data and metadata.

The Linked Data Fragments server returns data and metadata in separate
named graphs [1] when you request a page of data.

I've also stored a dataset and a log of changes to that dataset in
separate named graphs, which is a similar separation of data and
information about that data.

-- Kuno.
[1] if you request it with "Accept: application/trig" anyway