Re: Meetup at ESWC - Tomorrow, 29. May 2014

Hi List,

Unfortunately, I am not at the ESWC this year, however, we are getting closer to a release of the SPARQL based faceted search components "jassa-ui-angular".
See the github page with screenshots, some initial demos and code samples, such as a map display which works on the fly directly on the DBpedia SPARQL endpoint (http://cstadler.aksw.org/jassa-ui/jassa-map-ol-demo/).
(and which can be connected up with the faceted search components).

https://github.com/GeoKnow/Jassa-UI-Angular

My collegue Denis Lukovnikov is building an enhanced DBpedia viewer (actually its aimed to become a generic alternative to the good ol' pubby html pages),
where ontology pages will feature faceted search based on jassa-ui-angular:

http://ldv.cstadler.aksw.org/#/ontology/Actor

Its still all rough and work in progress (click the chevron under "Facets", wait a couple of secs, and the facets will appear),
but might be of interest to some of the community :)

Cheers,
Claus

--
Dipl. Inf. Claus Stadler