Re: LDApp Linked Data Stack + RDF-Ext + ...

Very cool. Hope you manage to get round to implementing WebID+TLS and
also Web Access Control [1] :-) There is a paper by one of Andrei Sambra's
students on WebID+TLS and node JS online.

Henry

[1] For reference these are listed in http://webid.info/spec/

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/