Re: SPARQL.js: a SPARQL 1.1 parser for JavaScript

The syntax level is perfectly fine.
The Apache Jena framework also separates between the syntax and the algebra level, and offers transformations between the two represenatations.

In Jassa, we have ported many of Jena's syntax classes so far: https://github.com/GeoKnow/Jassa-Core/tree/develop/lib/sparql/expr

Essentially the reason we modeled this with classes is, that we needed variable substitution, and this is very easy to do if the objects can handle that themselves.

So I would just try to create an adapter that iterates your JSON structure and instanciates objects accordingly.

Cheers,
Claus

--
Dipl. Inf. Claus Stadler