Re: SPARQL.js: a SPARQL 1.1 parser for JavaScript

Yes, there are quite some features for YASGUI which I've put on hold
because there was no proper library.
E.g. providing feedback to users when writing inefficient queries, which is
something I could do with this library.
Yes, lets discuss this some time (e.g. at ISWC?)

gr Laurens

--

VU University Amsterdam

Faculty of Exact Sciences