Re: Chrome Extension of Semantic Web

On 09.10.13 22:21, Ruben Verborgh wrote:

> The used triplestore is a separate project called tripjestoreJS:
> http://www.w3.org/2013/04/semweb-html5/triplestoreJS/
> It stores triples in the local browser WebStorage.

cool tnx for the links guys.

I am really busy these days but will have more time available in two
weeks from now. I plan to summarize things in this list, especially all
the existing implementations. I liked the idea of Kingsley of doing it
in Turtle, especially as we could use JS to create a "normal" page :-D

As mentioned before my goal is to see if we can have some common things
in the various JS libraries, especially parsers and serializers. For
example it doesn't make much sense if we have 4 different SPARQL parsers
for the various stores out there. There is one in rdfstore-js by
Antonio, one in the SPIN library by Austin, triplestoreJS might be happy
about it too and Matteo could use one for LevelGraph.

Unfortunately I don't have much clue about parsers so it would be great
if someone could comment if this would make sense and if so in what form
we might work on that.

regards

Adrian

--