Re: JS library for converting RDF formats [via RDF JavaScript Libraries Community Group]

Yes.  Most certainly at least from whatever you support as input as output
to these various formats.  I've found the ability to generate Turtle from
RDFa very useful.  Adding JSON-LD or RDF/XML would also be straightforward.

Yet, adding new input syntaxes is a bit harder depending on the processing
semantics of the input (e.g. JSON-LD has various forms and processing them
all takes a bit more development time than just choosing one for output).

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."