RE: representing deserialized RDF - N3, JSON-LD, RDFa, XML/RDF

On Wednesday, December 11, 2013 1:41 PM, Ruben Verborgh wrote:
> > I think the question really boils down to what exactly do you want to
> achieve with such a intermediate representation!?
>
> Indeed. I think: complementarity.
> If library A has a fast parser and B a good SPARQL engine, then let
> them use each other's components.
>
> So for me, the key would be fast data exchange between libraries.

I agree, but generalization is typically a performance killer. Unless all
libraries are really using the same structures internally I think it's much
easier to write the necessary adapters than trying to come up with a
"compromise" everybody agrees with.

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler