Re: representing deserialized RDF - N3, JSON-LD, RDFa, XML/RDF

On 11.12.13 00:06, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:

Hi,

> I didn't yet look into all the parsers/serializers listed at our wiki,
> only in some parts of jsonld.js so far. I wonder if it would make sense
> to use common way of representing deserialized RDF in javascript. Ruben
> already touched topic of "URIs and literals" and I would like to take it
> all the way into representing datasets with named graphs, blank nodes etc.

Great timing, I wanted to write an email about this topic this week
after a discussion last week with my co-worker Michael :-)

> I would find it very cool if while using all those parsers/serializes we
> could keep common representation of deserialized dataset. Also we could
> support each other when it comes to working with modeling some complex
> topics like:

I'm not sure if we can convince everyone that this is a good idea but we
don't have to. In the end it's a win if some active people agree on one
format and use that for the parsers/serializers/SPARQL implementations
on top of it & maintained by active people in here.

I'm just not sure if we can agree on something for more than JS, as I
would focus on performance in JavaScript for whatever model we choose.

regards

Adrian
--
Adrian Gschwend